Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bellybean

Just a quick little update here. There are no pictures to be shared because it still didn't look like much but we saw the heart flickering away on the monitor, and we saw the bean bounce or jump or what have you. That was the cutest part. I was like, "Is it moving?" The doctor said, "No, not right now," but then it went **bloop** right up on the screen! Yay!

The doctor says he puts the due date at November 30th which I know is way too late in the game, because I found out the day I missed my period. There is just no way I would've caught it when I was technically 2 weeks pregnant because that would've been conception. So I'm gonna leave it around the 17th and maybe a few days after. So here we go.

2 comments:

Matt and Shelby said...

November 19th would be a good day! that is my Birthday. Or you could go earlier. Nov. 8 for Tiff Zigs. November is a good month to be born.

Your Favorite Redhead said...

haha. my brother-in-laws is also the eighth and my nanny's is the 15th. it's just not gonna be as far out as the 30th, this i vow! ha